This Sunday is going to be amazing at Advance Church! In addition to God’s presence and a fantastic community of people worshipping Jesus, here are 5 reasons to get to Advance this weekend (oh yeah…and bring a friend or neighbor with you!):
- James Brown will be preaching. I’ll let you decide which James Brown it is.
James is a good friend of mine and an excellent communicator and preacher. You will laugh. You will cry. You will wonder where he’s been all your life.
- The Second Week of Trademarks. James’ message will be answering the question: How Do I Pray? I’ve already had the opportunity to read his message and, trust me, you don’t want to miss this one. I can’t wait to see how God uses it!
- An Unplugged Worship Set. The band will be stripping it back this weekend. And…I (Pastor Ryan) will be leading worship!
- Advance Kids is Ready. Our children’s ministry is ready to care for and teach the kids who come to Advance about Jesus.
- Donuts will be fresh. Coffee will be hot. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me that our host team provides donuts and coffee every Sunday morning. In my opinion, there are few things that go better together than donuts and coffee.
Enjoy your Friday and Saturday, and we’ll see you on Sunday!